Blog Background

Saturday, December 28, 2013

OSAAT Reminder

Good morning friends! How was your Christmas? Did Santa Claus bring you everything you wished for this year? Or,  did you have to settle for a lump of coal in your stocking? Santa and my hubby joined forces this year to bring me a few of the items on my Christmas list, so I must have been a good girl this year, lol. Then, my wonderful husband was awake at 6:00am on Boxing Day so he could line up outside our local Walmart at 6:30am to buy me this awesome iPad that I am typing this post on!!!! I am the luckiest woman on earth!

Anyway, the reason I am posting today is to ask if you have joined our current challenge at OSAAT yet? You still have plenty of time to join in the fun with Challenge #194 - Anything Goes
"We are having a short break folks so this challenge is a little different :-) We will recommence our weekly challenges on January 12th. In the meantime may we take this opportunity to thank you all for participating in our challenge this year, have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year for Jan 1 and see you in 2014 :-) :-) :-)"

The Sponsor for this weeks challenge is StitchyBear Digi Outlet with a complete set of digi images that the team used in challenge #192. To win main prize you MUST use an Image from our store. Runner up prize for person using none store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something ;O).

Winners will be announced on January 12th, 2014.

Check out our sponsor and all the fabulous designers we get to work with every week.
Stitchy Bear's Digital Outlet Store


Thanks for dropping by for a visit.
Hugs xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.