Blog Background

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Jolly Old St. Nick

Hello:
 (ADDED NOTE TO THIS POST)
I can't believe this! The 1 time I am out of town and I have a post scheduled to go live on a certain day, Blogger gets messed up! From time to time, I hear some of the Designers on some of my blogs  having trouble with this, but I have never had a problem so I expected it to all be completely fine. Its always alright. When you camp in the middle of nowhere, in a trailer, you have no internet, cell service, technology of any kind, and it is so peaceful. I loved it......till I got home and went onto here!! Seeing that my post had not gone live Tuesday morning, as it was scheduled to, was extremely depressing :(
Thanks a lot blogger, not only did this month's technique cost me money again, your foul up cost me other problems too.

Its the first Tuesday of the month, and that means its time for a new challenge at Technique Time Tuesday. This month is "Smackin' Acetate", chosen by Karen Hill. Mynnette has again put together a fabulous tutorial to help you along with this.

Here is the card I made for the August Technique:
Front

Close-up of the technique


My scallops border
 

Inside my card has the technique too.
 
Card Recipe
Card Base & Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Image & Inside Sentiment: CTMH "Share the Magic" stamp set
Outside Sentiment: CTMH "Magical Season"
Flower & Leaf: Prima
Brad: My stash
Ink: CTMH "Black"
Ribbon: So Facille
Markers: CTMH "Topiary, Pear & Tulip"
Acetate: Lowrey's (nobody else in this city had any and it cost a pretty penny there)
Special Tools: CM Border Maker System with 'Stitched Scallop' Cartridge.
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
365 Cards - Day 217 'All Smiles'
Sunny Side Up Creations - Colour Challenge #31
 
As I had mentioned, this month's challenge is hosted by the lovely Karen Hill. Here is the fabulous prize package she has for 1 lucky winner of her challenge:
 
 
I hope you will pop by the blog and visit all of the Crew's blogs and creations.
 
Thank you for dropping by today.
Hugs, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.