Blog Background

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Enchanted Ocean

Good afternoon Blog-land!
Popping on here in between severe thunder storms to get some posting done. Some of this is a bit overdue :(

First up is the card I made for my sweet hubby for Father's Day. James has been a scuba diver for at least 20 years so when I saw this image from The Paper Shelter, I just had to have it for our Father's Day Challenge. I just know James is going to LOVE it! You could also use this set for a card with 'The Little Mermaid' theme.

Front
 

Scuba Diver
 

Mermaid
 

My "coral"
 

All the dimension
 

Real seashells too!
 
Card Recipe:
Image & Ocean Paper: The Paper Shelter "Enchanted Ocean" pre-coloured images and paper
Card Base: Bo Bunny
Sentiment: CTMH "Say It In Style"
Seashells: real from Dollarama
Baker's Twine: Stampin' Up
Ink: CTMH "Black"
Ribbon: Offray
"Coral" & Greenery: Michael's
Foam squares to pop up images
Creative Memories Bubble Maker punch for bubbles
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
365 Cards - Day 163 Word Wednesday "Father"
Dream Valley - #59 Father's Day/Male Theme
Papertake Weekly - Hello Boys
Simply Create Too - #39 Father's Day/For a Male
Cute Card Thursday - #273 "Once Upon a Time....." (when I hear this phrase, I automatically think fairy-tales; this card could also be The Little Mermaid)
Little Miss Muffet - #63 Happy Families
 
Thanks so much for popping by today. Have a fabulous day!
Hugs, xo
 

8 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card. Love all the details and colours. Thank you for joining the LMM challenge.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card :) Ty for sharing with us @ Simply Create Too


    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super underwater card! NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! So well done! Thank you for sharing with us at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card :)
    Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Tracey! Fun images and details and a terrific underwater scene! Thanks for joining in on the Little Miss Muffet "Happy Families" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is such a super creative card! I love the underwater scene. Thank you for joining the LMM challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, just right for a scuba diver! I bet your hubby loved it! thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags b x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.