Blog Background

Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm Gorgeous!

Hello!!!
I'm so excited; its my turn to host this month's challenge at Technique Time Tuesday! For my challenge, I chose Dahlia Folding. Once again, the amazing Mynnette has created an easy peasy tutorial for you to follow.
This is such a versatile technique, and I just love making these wonderful flowers for my projects. A few of my fabulous teammates posted some ideas for variations on my technique too. You can find those HERE. One easy way to vary your Dahlias is using a scallop circle punch, as I have, instead of a standard circle.
I was super happy when our leader, Mynnette, said I could make a scrapbook page for a change. I have been gradually re-doing my children's albums and chose to do one of my son's pages using this technique.
Here it is:
Full Page
My son was almost a year old in this picture. He turned 29 this past December. Isn't he cute!
 

Main Dahlia
 

Dahlia Blossoms
 

Journaling Ribbon
 

Ready to hear what you could win this month? For May's Top Winner, I have donated this awesome set of 16 brand new stamps from Close To My Heart.
 
AND.......
Each stamper who's card is showcased 
will receive 1 digital sentiment made by Mynnette! ;) 

 
Here's the digi sentiment you could win~
I can not wait to see what you will create with this month's wonderful technique. Be sure to come back on May 21 to see who's card I chose to CASE this month.

Supplies used:
Background paper: (unknown)
Layered Papers: Memory Stor
Dahlia Papers: Lilybee Designs
Brad: my stash
Pen: Creative Memories
Scallop Circle Punch: Creative Memories
Title: Provocraft

Thanks so much for popping by to visit.
Hugs, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.