Blog Background

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Door

Good day!
I am getting super excited for this coming Sunday, December 16th.......I am a creating a card for my very first Blog Hop as a designer!! Only 4 more sleeps, where I live anyway, lol. Each of us even received special images to use from Stitchy and her wonderful team of Digital Image Creators. Wait till you see what each of us has made! And the prizes........OH BOY!!! You are going to love it, I promise :)

Well, enough teasing for now, I guess, lol. I really want to share another Christmas card with you. I decided to make this very clean and simple so that I didn't distract from the image. There is so much detail in my digi image that I decided to not even colour it this time around.

Here it is:
Front
 
 

Close-up of tag
 
 

 

Image close-up
 
 
The challenge on right now at One Stitch At A Time is #143 - More Than 1 Fold and you have plenty of time yet to join in the fun.
 
Sponsor for this week is
With $9 to spend instore :O)
So treat yourself too this Christmas.
Now in order to win the main prize you MUST use an image that is available at the StitchyBear store now with over 2300 images. Theres something for everyone !! Including .99 Cent specials and freebies !! If you join us using a StitchyBear store product please put # after your name so our fabulous Choccy doesn't miss your entry :O)
You can still enter a card using a none SBDS image. But you will be in a separate draw. To win $3 to spend in our store.


1 comment:

  1. I am surprised no one has commented on this one yet - such a lovely card!!! Love the classy approach and that image very much!

    Greetings from Vienna,

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.