Blog Background

Monday, November 12, 2012

Under the Sea

Good Evening Bloggers:
How was your weekend? Mine was prodctive; I got 3 cards made. Two of them are for this week's challenge at One Stitch At A Time where the theme is 'Give Thanks'. The reason I made two cards for this challenge is because our leader Choccy had posted that she was short a card and was looking for a volunteer to make an extra card. I never pass up a chance to make an extra card. Choccy, Stitchy and all the creators do so much that I don't mind helping out when they need it.

I was priveledged to choose an image from Kassal Digi Stamps, the newest creator to join the Stitchy Bear Stamps team. I have to admit, this image gave me a bit of a run for my money as I knew how I wanted it to look but it took a bit to get there, lol.

Here is my card:
Full view.
 
 

Close-up of the top.
 
 

Close-up of image and my 'coral'.
 
 

Side view to show the dimenson.
 
 

Close-up of the bottom.
 


The whole card again.
 
 
The sponsor for this challenge is
To win this you must use a SBDS product. Dont forget to put a # after your name if you use one of our products in your entry.Just so that Choccy doesn't miss you.
If you want to enter using a none Stitchy Bear Digital Store product/ image then thats fine...
But you will be placed into a separate draw to receive a $3 gift voucher to spend at our store.


Card Recipe:
Image: Kassal Digi Stamps - Oingo Octopus
Medium: Copics #B00, 02, 05, BG72, 75, R20, W1, 3, 5, YG11, 17 and CTMH Watercolour Pencils Blended
Cardstock: CTMH
Patterned Paper: Recollections and My Mind's Eye
Sentiment: CTMH - A Little Thanks
Seashells: Michael's & Dollarama
Sand Dollar Charm: My stash
"Coral": A Buck or Two
Ink: CTMH - Ocean
Baker's Twine: Stampin' Up - Island Indigo
Waves cut with Creative Memories 'Wave' Border Maker.

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Paper Pretties Wednesday - Thank You cards
365 Cards - Day 249 Super Sketchy Sunday


Thank you for stopping by :)
Hugs xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.