Blog Background

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Simon Says "A Sketch"

Over at the Simon Says Stamp blog, the challenge this week was to create a card using the sketch pictured below. I really like this sketch and despite the fact that I had planned to do a VERY different take on this, I will definitely use this sketch again. Be sure and drop into the Simon Says blog and have a look at DT examples and send them some love on their personal Blogs.



Here is my attempt at this sketch:


Recipe: paper & tags - Hot Off The Press; ink - CTMH; flowers - Prima; ribbon - unknown; card base - from my stashl

Well, I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making it. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.