Blog Background

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Remaining 2009 Calendar Pages

Our weather here has been absolutely fabulous the past several days! All of our snow is gone and I can't resist spending time during the afternoon on my balcony where it has been a glorious 20 degrees Celcius each day.
While I was browsing through my blog, I realized I had never finished posting my calendar pages from the calendar I had made for my husband and I last year. I have posted them here however I can't remember all the products I used. I am very sorry that I can't include the recipes with these. I hope you enjoy looking at them.

July Page:
For this page, I used pictures of my children when they were very young.

October Page:

This page features pictures of my fur-baby's first Halloween in 2006. The 'princess' is Angel and the 'fireman' is Zeus.
November Page:

For this page, I was inspired by an article and photo submission in a Canadian Scrapbooker magazine. One day while I was babysitting my grand-daughter Kasey, I took her outside to play in the leaves and explore the colours of autumn. These are some of the pictures I took of her that day.

December's Page:

Once again, I chose pictures of my children from years ago. These were taken on Christmas 1986, my daughter's very first Christmas.
Thank you for stopping by to have a peek.
Hugs, xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.