Blog Background

Friday, June 5, 2009

May & June Calendar Pages

I wanted to try my hand at some scrapbook challenges this month so I chose to make my May and June calendar pages using a couple of sketches from Allison Cope's blog So Sketchy. Her May #8 sketch was the inspiration for my June page. I decided to use a picture of my husband, son and father-in-law together on Father's Day 2004. Here is the sketch from Ally's blog:
And here is my take on that sketch:
Recipee:
Close To My Heart ink pads
Crafts ribbon
Unknown sticker and brads
We R Memory Keepers "Whiteout Explore" paper set
BoBunny All Stuck Up flowers


May's calendar page was inspired by sketch #5. In keeping with May's theme of Mother's Day, I featured pictures of my mom and my mother-in-law on this one.
Here is the sketch....
......and here is my take on it:

Recipee:
BoBunny's "Abbey Road" paper kit, buttons and flowers
Close To My Heart inks
Fiskar's border and circle punches
BoBunny Chunky Chipboard Charms
DCWV Vellum quote stack "Home & Family"
Thanks for stopping by for a peak at my work.
Hugs xo
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.