Blog Background

Friday, April 10, 2009

Our Calendar

Over the past couple of years, I have decorated a few of those blank 12 x 12 calendars that you buy, but I have never kept one for my husband and myself. I made one for my mother, my mother-in-law, our son and our daughter so this year I decided it was our turn. And since I have been very ill with the flu these past few days, I don't have any new cards to post so I thought I would share my calendar with you. I have been doing each month as it comes rather than making it up all at once. Here are the pages I have completed so far.



January 2009: I love the way the trees hang with their new "blankets" after a heavy snowfall. These pictures were taken by me after a particularly heavy snowfall in 2004.

February 2009: Because this is the month for Valentine's Day, I chose my husband's College Graduation picture. He returned to school in Sept. 2006 after being downsized in the forestry industry, and graduated from the Environmental Technology Program at Confederation College on June 6, 2008. James and I were high school sweethearts and have been married for 23 wonderful years. He is the love of my life and I am so proud of him for all of his hard work and his dedication to family and home.

March 2009: features our darling fur-babies, Angel and Zeus, all decked out for St. Patrick's Day. I just love dressing these little guys up for different occasions. They are brother and sister and will turn 3 this coming July 2nd. I spoil them terribly, but they deserve it.

I know I am a little late with April, but I am still working on it. I hope to be back with that page in the next day or so.
Hugs xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. I read each and every one of them.